IBPS CWE-III for Specialist Officers Recruitment Project 2014
IBPS has released a notification to conduct the third phase of CWE for Specialist Officers during February 2014.
The details of the eligibility criteria and essential criteria for eligibility to appear for this once-in-a-year examination is detailed as under:
This examination will allow the score card holders to appear for the following positions in the banks subject to their availability and requirement:
- I.T. Officer (Scale-I)
- Agricultural Field Officer (Scale I)
- Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale I)
- Law Officer (Scale I)
- HR/Personnel Officer (Scale I)
- Marketing Officer (Scale I)
- I.T. Officer (Scale-II)
- Law Officer (Scale II)
- Chartered Accountant (Scale II)
- Finance Executive (Scale II)/ Manager Credit (Scale II)
Important Dates For IBPS CWE Specialist Officers 3 Recruitment 2014:
- Opening Date of Online Registration – November 25, 2013
- Closing Date of Online Registration – December 14, 2013
- Starting Date of Online Payment of Application Fee- November 25, 2013
- Closing Date of Online Payment of Application Fee – December 16, 2013
- Availability of Call letter/ Admit Card for IBPS CWE Specialist Officers 3: After January 28, 2014
- Date of Online Examination (Tentative): February 08, 2014/ February 09, 2014
- Declaration of IBPS CWE Specialist Officers 3 Result: February, 2014
- Download of call letters for Interview: March, 2014
- Interview: March/ April, 2014
- Final Allotment: April, 2014
Essential Age Boundaries:
- For Officers in Scale-I : A minimum of 20 years of age and should not exceed 30 years of age as on 1st November 2013
- For Officers in Scale-II: A minimum of 20 years of age and should not exceed 35 years of age as on 1st November 2013
- However, candidates belonging to privileged category will be entitled to receive special relaxation in the upper age bar.
- Allahabad Bank
- Andhra Bank
- Bank of Baroda
- Bank of India (BOI)
- Bank of Maharashtra (BOM)
- Canara Bank
- Central Bank of India
- Corporation Bank
- Dena Bank
- IDBI Bank
- Indian Bank
- Indian Overseas Bank (IOB)
- Oriental Bank of Commerce (OBC)
- Punjab National Bank (PNB)
- Punjab & Sind Bank
- Syndicate Bank
- UCO Bank
- Union Bank of India
- United Bank of India
- Vijaya Bank
Nature of Examination and Penalty Provisions:
The IBPS CWE will be comprising of objective type questions with multiple choice options at places, which will be conducted for a duration of 2 hours. The subjects will be broadly Reasoning, Numerical Ability, English Language, Computer Proficiency and General Awareness (with respect to banking operations).
Is this Job relevant to you? If Yes, please read the full advertisement carefully, and Apply for this Job. If No, You may would like to Explore ALL the Latest Sarkari Naukri Notification.
There will be negative marking for each wrong answer and there will be 0.25 marks deduction for each wrong answer by the applicant.
Remittance of Application Fees:
For applying to the IBPS CWE-III, interested candidates need to apply to the IBPS with remittance of a predefined and mandatory application fee.
- For ST, SC, Ex-Servicemen and PWD candidates: Rs. 100
- For all except the above: Rs. 600
- The fees can be deposited in both Online as well as Offline mode and through any bank having a CBC (Core Banking System).
- For Offline payments candidates need to download the fee remittance challan from the website of IBPS and deposit the requisite fees in any nationalized bank
How to Apply for the IBPS CWE-III Specialist Officers Recruitment 2013: Apply Online Here
- Candidates are advised to apply for only one post. The applications of candidates applying for more than one post and multiple applications for a single post will be summarily rejected
- The interested aspirants can log into the official web portal of IBPS at www.ibps.in and go to the concerned section for applying for CWE-III
- The aspirants need to scan their recent passport size photo and signature before applying for this
- Candidates must note that the data they fill during submission of application like DOB, Education, Special consideration, age etc. are to be treated as final and no further modification will be possible after submission of application.
- Applications without a valid email or without scanned photo/ signature will be considered invalid for registration process
- If a candidate do not received any message through email or SMS, he/she should deem it that his/her application has not been registered successfully
For more detail information on this recruitment such as Minimum Basic Academic Requirements as on or before 1st November 2013, required experiences, detail eligibility criteria, relaxation in age limit, examination centers, Cutoff score, info on how to pay the application fee accurately, procedure for applying online effectively, detail on interview and required documents to produce during interview, final allotment of positions, and other general conditions, please refer to official IBPS CWE Specialist Officers 3 Recruitment 2014 Notification here www.ibps.in/html/CWE_SPL_III.htm.