Odisha Gramya Bank invites online applications from eligible candidates for the Officer Scale-I and Office Assistant (Multipurpose) posts, who have appeared at the Common Written Examination for RRBs conducted by IBPS in September 2012 and declared qualified.
Payment of Application Fees: From April 12, 2013 to April 20, 2013
Opening date for Online Registration: April 12, 2013
Last Date for Online Registration: April 20, 2013
Total number of Vacancies: 301
Name of Posts:
Officer Scale-I: 108
Office Assistant (Multipurpose): 193
Educational Qualification: Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its Equivalent and Proficiency in local language i.e. “local language- ODIYA” as one of the subjects at Matriculation/ Xth Standard
Age Limit: As on June 01, 2012
- For Officer Scale- I: Above 18 years and Below 28 years
- For Office Assistant: Between 18 years and 28 years
For SC/ST/PWD candidates: Rs. 20/-
Is this Job relevant to you? If Yes, please read the full advertisement carefully, and Apply for this Job. If No, You may would like to Explore ALL the Latest Sarkari Naukri Notification.
For all others: Rs.100/-
Candidates are suggested to pay the fee d through CBS at any of the Branches of Odisha Gramya Bank, by means of a Payment challan or through NEFT from any other commercial banks.
- Officer Scale-I: 02 years,
- Office Assistant (Multipurpose): 01 year
- Officer Scale-I: 14500-600/7-18700-700/2-20100-800/7-25700.
- Office Assistant (Multipurpose): 7200-400/3-8400-500/3-9900-600/4-12300-700/7-17200-1300/1-18500-800/19300/-
Required documents at the time of Interview:
- Original fee payment receipt (CBS challan)
- Printout of the online application submitted.
- Printout of IBPS Scores for the stipulated examination.
- 10th standard examination Mark sheet in support of local language.
- Attested copy of School leaving/ High School certificate or any other document as proof of age acceptable to the Bank.
- Attested copies of Mark sheets / certificates in support of Educational Qualification;
- Attested copy of certificate of Computer Course, as applicable;
- Caste / PWD any other related certificate as applicable.
- Photo identity proof
- Any other relevant document
Selection Process: Selection process will be based on performance in RRBs- Common Written Examination (CWE) conducted by IBPS in September 2012 and Personal Interview.
Required IBPS Score:
Interview Centers: Bhubaneswar
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through website www.odishabank.in. After online submission, candidates must take print out for further use.
For more information on this recruitment, please refer to official advertisement Odisha Gramya Bank, here http://odishabank.in/notification.html