Prathama Bank invites applications from eligible candidates who have appeared in the Common Written Examination for RRBs conducted by IBPS in September 2012 and Possess valid Score card at the CWE for RRBs conducted by IBPS.
Opening date of On-line Application: December 27, 2012.
Last date for submission of On-line Application: January 07, 2013.
Date of making payments of Application Fee: December 27, 2012 to January 07, 2013
Total Number of Vacancies: 90
Name of the posts:
- Officer Scale-II (General Banking Officer): 10 posts
- Officer Scale-II (Information Technology): 04 posts
- Officer Scale-II (Chartered Accountant): 01 post
- Officer Scale-I: 35 posts
- Office Assistant (Multipurpose): 40 posts
Age Limit: As on June 01, 2012
- For Officer Scale- II: Above 21 years and below 32 years
- For Officer Scale- I: Above 18 years and below 28 years
- For Office Assistant: Between 18 years and 28 years
Application Fee: Rs.100/- (Rs. 20/- for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates).
In the form of CMS/NEFT at any Branch of Prathama Bank with fee payment challan in “Prathama Bank Recruitment Project” Account No.89007503416 at Prathama Bank, Ram Ganga Vihar branch Moradabad
Is this Job relevant to you? If Yes, please read the full advertisement carefully, and Apply for this Job. If No, You may would like to Explore ALL the Latest Sarkari Naukri Notification.
For Officer Scale-I & II – 02 years and 01 year for Office Assistant (Multipurpose) post
- For Officer Scale I : Rs. 14500-600/7-18700-700/2-20100-800/7-25700
- For Officer Scale II: Rs. 19400-700/1-20100-800/10-28100
- For Office Assistant (Multipurpose): 7200-400/3-8400-500/3-9900-600/4-12300-700/7-17200-1300/1-18500-800/1-19300
For the posts of Office Assistant (Multipurpose), Officer Scale-I and Officer Scale-II General Banking Officer: Degree in any discipline from recognized university or its equivalent with 50% of marks in aggregate
For the post of Officer Scale-II Specialist Officers: Candidates must have Degree in Information Technology or CA
IBPS Score Card Minimum Weighted Score:
Selection Process: Selection process will be base of score obtained in IBPS RRB CWE Sep 2012 and Personal Interview.
How to Apply: Apply Online Here
Interested and eligible candidates are suggested to apply online ONLY through Prathama Bank website www. prathama.org
For more information on this recruitment, please refer to official advertisement from Prathama Bank here Prathama Bank Recruitment 2013 – 90 Officer And Office Assistant Vacancies.